Stay Tuned for 2016 Information
Sign up for our E-List! Being a member of the Chicago FOOD + WINE Festival E-List means you’ll be the first to know about official updates, contests and giveaways, plus insider scoop on Chicago’s bustling food scene. Sign up below to get on the list today!
- 2015 Dates & Locations
- 2015 Event Map
- Where To Stay
- How To Stay Informed
- Contact the Festival
- I Have A Question That Isn't Answered Here. Now What?
2015 Dates & Locations
2016 festival information coming soon; see below for 2015 info.
Grand Tasting & Feast Under the Stars Locations & Times
- Grand Tasting will be held at Lincoln Park from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday, August 29 and Saturday, August 30.
- Feast Under The Stars will be held at Lincoln Park at 6:30 PM on Friday, August 28
The Grand Tasting & Feast Under the Stars are in Lincoln Park’s Groves 2 & 3, which is East of N. Stockton Drive north of W. La Salle Dr., between the Benjamin Franklin Monument and the Grant Monument, adjacent to the park’s South Pond. You can view a map of Lincoln Park here.
Toast and Taste Location & Time
You can download a map of Grant Park here.
Last Call Location & Time
Our Last Call Event takes from 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM at BLOCK 37 Shops on State, between Randolph & Washington at 108 N. State Street
- 2015 Event Map
2016 parking information coming soon; see below for 2015 info.
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis on the street and in the parking garages surrounding the event locations. Parking rates will apply. We encourage you to bike and take advantage of Chicago’s public transportation system by arriving via train or bus.
For info and ADA access and accommodations, please write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where To Stay
Book your stay with Renaissance Chicago Downtown, an official hotel partner of Chicago Food + Wine Festival.
- How To Stay Informed
Contact the Festival
- General information and questions about Chicago Food and Wine
- Inquiries regarding purchased tickets
- Call (888) 512-SHOW (7469)
- Questions regarding our ADA and Accessibility program at Chicago Food and Wine
- Become a Chicago Food and Wine Sponsor
- Email Karly Tuckness
- Press & Editorial inquiries
- Email Sarah Abell
- Marketing & Media Partnerships
- Email Katie Dorflinger
Chicago Food and Wine Festival and Front Gate Tickets staff is ready before, after, and during the festival to answer any of questions or concerns you might have. Please have patience- we receive a large number of emails each day and will answer questions in the order in which they are received.Contact Us Contact information
I Have A Question That Isn't Answered Here. Now What?
No worries, e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
- 2015 Box Office Hours & Locations
- What is the Age Limit?
- I Have A Question About a Ticket Purchase I Have Already Completed. What Now?
- When Will My Passes Ship?
- Are There Single-Day Festival Passes?
- What Events Are Included With An All-In Pass?
- What If I Can't Go All Weekend?
- Can I Purchase A Pass For A Friend As A Gift?
- How Do I Put On My Wristband?
- What Do I Do If I Lose My Wristband/Ticket Or Want A Refund?
- I Don’t See Any Service Charges? What’s Up With That?
- What If I Still Need More Information?
2015 Box Office Hours & Locations
2016 Box Office information coming soon; see below for 2015 info.
Located at the entrance of the festival off of N. Stockton & LaSalle St.
- Friday, August 28th | 9am – 5pm
- Saturday, August 29th | 9am – 5pm
- Sunday, August 30th | 10am – 3pm
Grant Park: Located at the entrance of the festival on Columbus between Congress & Balbo
- Saturday Night, August 29th | 6pm – 9pm
What is the Age Limit?
The Festival is 21+ only. A valid ID is needed to enter all festival events. If we cannot verify your age, you will not be allowed into the Festival. Anyone under the age of 21 will be stopped at the gate, refused entry and passes will not be refunded. Please don’t bring infants, small children in child carriers, or strollers as they will not be permitted entry.
I Have A Question About a Ticket Purchase I Have Already Completed. What Now?
Please call Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469 or visit Front Gate Ticket’s website to ask a question.
When Will My Passes Ship?
- All passes (except Travel Packages) will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival date
- Travel Packages will be picked up at Hotel Check-In when you arrive, and CID Entertainment will contact you before the festival with more detail
- 14 days out from the festival, passes will be held at Will Call for you to pick up upon your arrival
- If you have not received your passes 7 days prior to the festival date, please contact Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-7469
Are There Single-Day Festival Passes?
Yes, single-day passes are available. Please refer to our Tickets page for all ticket options.
What Events Are Included With An All-In Pass?
The All-In Pass allows access to:
- All day access to the Festival on Saturday and Sunday
- All day access both days to The Grand Tasting and Chef Showcase
- Culinary demos and discussions with local and national chefs, wine & spirits experts, winemakers, sommeliers and more.
- Access to beer, wine, and cocktail tasting sessions
- FOOD & WINE® Magazine Subscription, 1 Year ($12 value)
- Evening event access included: Toast & Taste and Last Call
It does not allow access to Feast Under The Stars.
What If I Can't Go All Weekend?
You’re in luck! Single Day Passes to Chicago Food + Wine are available for sale, in addition to tickets to the evening events: Toast & Taste and Last Call. Go to our Tickets page to get your Single Day Passes.
Please note: single day passes do not allow evening event access.
Can I Purchase A Pass For A Friend As A Gift?
Sure! Please indicate the alternate shipping address and/or Will Call pick up name during the purchase process.
How Do I Put On My Wristband?
- Handle your wristband carefully to assure you don’t pull it closed before you put it on
- When you’re ready to attend Chicago Food + Wine, place the wristband over the LEFT wrist
- Tighten the wristband to the two fingers between your wrist & the wristband by sliding the plastic locker down – holding the ends of the wristband greatly helps the slide. Be careful to not tighten your wristband too much, as we cannot replace it
- Do not cut the ends of the wristband. This will void the wristband & it cannot be replaced
- Treat your wristband like cash – lost, stolen, tampered with, and/or confiscated wristbands will not be replaced!
- Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the event for the final time
What Do I Do If I Lose My Wristband/Ticket Or Want A Refund?
Treat your wristband like cash. All passes to Chicago Food + Wine are non-refundable, non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. All wristbands must be worn and displayed in clear sight at all Chicago Food + Wine events. Please do not remove Chicago Food + Wine wristband the duration of your visit and do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the event for the final time.
I Don’t See Any Service Charges? What’s Up With That?
No Service Charges. No Add-ons. No Surprises. No Lie.
What If I Still Need More Information?
For the most updated information, to join the mailing list for up-to-the-moment event updates and to give yourself a primer on everything the festival has to offer, please visit www.chicagofoodandwinefestival.com.
For any questions specific to your ticket purchase, please contact Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-7469.
Be Part Of The Festival
2016 Sponsor Information
To partner with the Chicago Food + Wine Festival in 2016, please contact Karly Tuckness.
2016 Grand Tasting Exhibitor Application
The application to join the 2016 Grand Tasting as a food or lifestyle exhibitor is coming soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2016 Join The Team
2016 information on the Crowd Services Team will be available soon.
The Crowd Services Team at Chicago Food + Wine Festival is seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for culinary arts and customer service that are willing to invest time to help this inaugural Festival succeed. From greeting patrons, showing patrons to their chairs at wine demos and more, this application is your chance to be a part of the event this year. Please fill out the Crowd Services Staff Application to apply for an hourly paid position at the Chicago Food + Wine Festival 2015. We can’t wait to work with you!
At The Park
Disability Access & Accommodations
The Chicago Food + Wine Festival is open to ALL food and wine lovers! Accommodations for persons with mobility, sight or hearing impairments are available at the Festival, including accessible seating and restrooms.
There are three areas reserved near Lincoln Park Zoo on northbound Stockton Drive for vehicles displaying accessibility placards. Parking in these areas is free.
- Near the service gate for the Farm-in-the-Zoo (three vehicles)
- Just south of the Café Brauer driveway (three vehicles)
- Next to the Lincoln Park Conservatory (two vehicles)
There are also 19 accessible parking spaces along Cannon Drive in the Lincoln Zoo Parking lot – this is a paid parking lot.
Visit the Guest Services booth inside the entrance of the festival for details about accessible seating, restroom locations and powered wheelchair charging. For more information on special-needs access and accommodations, please write email@example.com.
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe environment on the Festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a peace officer or festival staff member.
Lost & Found
During the Festival, return found items or look for lost items at the Guest Services booth near the entrance to the Festival.
After the Festival, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about lost items. Valuables will be held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. C3 Presents will not be held liable for any unclaimed items.
- 2016 Press & Marketing Inquiries
2016 Press Application
The 2016 Press & Photography Application will be available soon.
I Really Want To Read Your Legalese. Where Is It?
Rain or Shine.
Your Pass is for the Chicago Food + Wine Festival, not for a specific artist, chef, or personality. Artists, chefs and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist, chef or demonstration cancellation is not grounds for refund. Your Pass is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the Pass.
“Management” means C3 Presents, LLC, and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Pass user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Pass user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The Pass may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Pass user contests to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.